Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

The Answer

April 4

(Job 33:13-14 NIV) "Why do you complain to him that he answers none of man's words? {14} For God does speak--now one way, now another-- though man may not perceive it."

(Jeremiah 29:13 NIV) "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

(John 14:6 NIV) ""Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.""

In March, we looked at the Five Great Questions that every inquiring soul asks: Where did I come from? Why am I here? Where am I going? Why am I so far from where I should be? How do I get to where I'm supposed to be? Getting the answers to these questions is like putting together a difficult puzzle. We can squander our entire life just asking the questions. But it is God’s desire that we find the answer. Jesus came to Earth so that we could find the answer that many will never know. Do you really want to know where you came from? Jesus is Creator. Do you really want to know the way home? Jesus is the Way. Do you really want to know the truth? Jesus is the Truth. Do you need to get a life? Jesus is the Life. Do you really want to be found? Jesus is the Savior and Shepherd for lost people. Do you really want answers? Whatever the question is, Jesus is the Answer. -- Friar Tuck’s Word of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment